Utility Occupation Tax

All individuals or firms doing business in Lynden, whether located inside or outside the City limits, must register with the City Finance Department and are subject to the utility occupation tax; unless specifically exempted by Lynden Municipal Code (PDF).

View the Utility Occupation Tax License Application (PDF).

View the monthly/quarterly Utility Occupation Tax Return form (PDF).

The application and monthly payments can be sent to:
City of Lynden
Attn: Finance Department
P.O. Box 650
Lynden, WA 98264

Phone: 360-354-2829