Report Suspected Pollution or Illegal Dumping

Witness a spill or suspicious discharge? Call the City's Public Works Department at 360-354-3446 during work hours (8 am to 5 pm) or 360-815-5755 outside of normal working hours. You may also email anytime. You can choose to remain anonymous.

For hazardous materials spills call 911 and dispatchers will immediately contact the appropriate agencies.