|Other Link||Parks Department Page|
About the Park
Centennial Park is located downtown Lynden at the corner of 4th and Grover Streets. This park features a lovely Memorial Honoring North Whatcom County Veterans.
There are Picnic Tables, Seating Benches available, as well as nearby Public Restrooms, the Lynden Library, Community Center and Public Transportation.
- Alcohol is not allowed
- No Overnight Stay or Parking
- No Motorized Vehicles allowed on the Jim Kaemingk, Sr. Trail
- No Harvesting or collecting living or dead material
- All pets must be kept on a leash
- Pack out garbage and use garbage/recycling receptacles
- Park Closes at Dusk