The Lynden Police Department Records unit is located at 203 19th Street, Lynden, WA 98264. They may be reached by phone at 360-354-2828 or email us. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. excluding holidays.
Public Records Requests:
Records are made available to the public in accordance with the Washington State Public Records Act (RCW 42.56). Requests for records can be submitted via:
To assist us in locating your documents please download the Request for Records Form HERE, and provide as much information as possible.
- Case number and type of call (i.e. Theft)
- If case number is unknown include:
- Date and time incident occurred
- Address where incident occurred
- Type of call (i.e. Assault, Burglary)
- Names of parties involved
- Contact information (name, mailing address, email and/or phone number)
Motor Vehicle Collision Reports:
Please allow several days from the date of the accident before requesting a traffic collision report to allow the report to be reviewed and approved for release. You may call 360-354-2828 or email and provide your name, location and date of the accident.
Requestors may visually inspect records in person at the Police Department, by appointment, at no cost. Paper copies are $0.15 per page, plus postage/mailing, cash, check, or money order only. Lynden Police Department waives fees for production of records if the total is less than $1.00.